Top Some Good Video Editing Android apps


I love creating and editing videos, but I hate paying for expensive software when there are options out there that are affordable and work just as well. I do a lot of video editing for social media, so I’ve tried quite a few platforms.

Here are some of the software options that I’ve found that work for me:


Write-On Video is the software I’m currently using. I like how easy it is to use and that I can create videos on my phone. You can create professional-looking videos with Write-On Video without doing all of the intense editing needed on many other apps. Their transitions, custom captions, and filters make video editing easy. They also have some fun features like stickers and brush/highlighting tools. It is $15.99/year and comes with 500 GB Kdan Cloud Storage.



Adobe Premiere Pro obviously has to be on the list because it’s really the most advanced software out there. However, it’s expensive ($20.99/month) and can be hard to learn. For that reason, many people who aren’t professional videographers tend to avoid using it. I found it hard to use this option, but I know a lot of people who love it and swear it’s the best software for video editing. They offer a 7-day free trial, so try it out and see if you like it before subscribing.

Apple iMovie is one of the best free video editing software options out there for beginners. However, it only works for Apple products. With iMovie, you get professional-looking themes, special effects, plus it’s insanely easy to use. It won’t give you the advanced video quality that Adobe Premiere Pro will. But since it’s free and easy to use, it’s a great place to start with video editing on Apple products.

I think overall, any of these platforms work well to edit and create videos. It just depends on what you need from a video platform and how much you’re willing to pay to get it.

Good luck on your video-creating journey!

Post a Comment

thanks for visit

Previous Post Next Post